CircleDoc gives you the power to work with multiple people on the same PowerPoint® presentation, even at the same time!
• CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE
(by the way, if you don’t like it, a simple uninstall will remove the program entirely)
• QUICK GUIDE TO GETTING STARTED
First download and install CircleDoc by following these steps.
CircleDoc is an Add-In (Plug-in) to your PowerPoint application. This means that when you launch PowerPoint, CircleDoc launches too.
You’ll see that PowerPoint now has a new section to its ‘ribbon’ labeled CircleDoc. That’s where you can access all of the CircleDoc Features.
• Sign up by clicking “Login”
• Open or create a PowerPoint presentation and “Save to CircleDoc”
• Get your team-mates to sign up and then befriend them via the “Friends menu
• Share your presentation via the “Share with Friends” menu
• They will use “Open from CircleDoc” to get it (and so will you from now on)
• DON’T SAVE the file as you work – use “Save Current Slide” [Alt+C+U]: it’s faster and means you can collaborate in real-time.
– If you get stuck, email us.
– See answers to Frequently Asked Questions here.
– FInd out what Microsoft components CircleDoc for PowerPoint will install on your system here.
– And click here to learn more about how to use CircleDoc to improve the way you work.
CircleDoc™ is a trademark of CircleDoc LLC. PowerPoint® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation